1.07.2011

reflecting on the holidays.

I had an incredible holiday season this year. Spent a lot of time with my amazing family and ate a bunch of homemade food. My mom took tons of solo pics of me which kept me laughing constantly. It is definitely strange celebrating a holiday knowing the following year you won't be there. I absolutely love my family and I am extremely blessed by them. Here is a pic of my sisters and cousin on Thanksgiving day. Love them all!!
After Christmas, I even took a trip to New York City...a place I have always wanted to visit. It was so much fun. It was during the 5th largest snow storm they have ever hard, so snow was everywhere! Everything is different there. All kinds of people and food, buildings are huge, subway is so confusing to me, big screens and ads all over the place, famous things everywhere and great museums. I am obsessed with broadway now too!! Celebrating New Years Eve there was an all new kind of craziness. Don't think I've ever seen so many people all in one place and we weren't even in the middle of it all. So fun to experience it in person though. Some of my favorite memories...the journey to actually get us to nyc (we basically took all kinds of transportation), empire state building, walking up and getting broadway tickets three nights in a row, seeing extremely famous art in person, taking three attempts to actually see the statue of liberty, rockefeller center christmas tree and times square, just to name a few. Needless to say, i loved every minute and still can't believe I actually got to go there. Here are a few pics from the trip.

       

No comments:

Post a Comment